Vice Chair Introduction - Harry Xu

 

Hello! I am Harry Xu, and I can’t wait to meet to all of you at BMUN 72! Alongside Eric and Amy, I will be your CSC vice chair! And I can’t wait to hear all of y’all’s opinions and thoughts in your thoughtful debates and discussions! 

Just some quick information about me, I am currently a second year student at UC Berkeley majoring in Economics with a minor in Public Policy, though currently I’m trying to work towards on adding Data Science as a double major right now! Before moving to the U.S., I lived in Hong Kong and Guangzhou, China for almost half of my life and I can speak both Cantonese and Mandarin fluently as a result.

Can’t wait to get to know all of you soon! 

Harry


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Head Chair Introduction - Eric Pan

Committee Flow + Procedure Guide

Vice Chair Introduction